In pursuance of the objectives of the Institute, it organized a series of courses of different durations oriented towards the academic community including the Department of Gandhian Studies in Universities, workers among unorganized labour, workers of voluntary/grass root organizations, women, youth, students and other similar groups. The following are some of the important courses/activities.
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhian Thought recognized by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik.
Download the Notification and Application Form
- A short-term course for university students from all over India on Gandhi,s philosophy and method, and their relevance to humanity.
Download Application Form
- Similar short- term courses in regional languages for students and youth.
- Short-term courses of two month,s duration for field workers engaged in dealing with rural problems and carrying on constructive work, as well as Satyagraha.
- Short-term courses on the spiritual practices and beliefs of different religions. Download Notification
- Short-term orientation courses on Gandhian thought for students of medical college.
- Short-term courses for Gandhian practices and philosophy, for workers of trade unions and rural workers/organisations.
- Consultative meets for Panchayat workers and special courses for women members of the Panchayat.
- National and International Conferences/Study Courses on Gandhian Thought, Peace Studies, Non-violent Action, Conflict Resolution and Culture of Peace and Non-violence.
- Special Study course on Social Service for NGOs and Social Activists.
- Anual Memorial Lecture on Gandhian themes.
- Awareness programmes for masses on Renewable Energy, Water conservation and Environment.
- Institutional support to social movements and people,s organizations who are concerned with questions relating to justice, peace, environment and dignity of human beings.
These are some of the courses that the Institute organises periodically. There are many more in similar vein for people from different walks of life. More are being added to meet the needs and aspirations of diverse groups.
Send your queries now ….